How Does The Process Work
1. Fill in the form and receive a price estimate. The estimate will be shown on the screen and emailed to email address you provide. The iPhone resale value is determined based on your iPhone model, specifications and overall phone cosmetic condition. If your iPhone does not turn on, don’t worry, we buy phones dead or alive.
2. Send us your iPhone. If your are happy with the price estimate, click accept offer, give us your address and bank account number and we will send NZ Couriers to pick your phone up from your location. The details of courier pickup will be confirmed via email. You can chose to have the phone picked up from your home, workplace or you can chose to courier or even drop your phone off to us yourself.
3. Pay Day! After we receive your phone and confirm that the condition matches your description, we will pay the agreed amount to your bank account. At this stage we will require one photo ID as a proof of your identity.
Payments usually take one to two days to process from the time we receive your Phone.
We recommend that you erase the phone to factory settings. If you are not able to or would rather we do it, no problem.
Your data is 100% safe with us. We will erase all the data unless you erase it before sending.
If you have forgotten the phone PIN, we can still buy your phone if you know the password for the iCloud account set on the iPhone.
If your phone was purchased new through Spark, Vodafone or 2Degrees then it is likely locked to that network. To check this, you can pop a SIM from another network into your phone, if you are presented with a lock message then your phone is locked.
You can check the model of your iPhone under Settings>General>About
You can check the capacity of your iPhone under Settings>General>About
Your iPhone gets erased, refurbished and sold to another happy iPhone user.
There are three options:
- Drop-of at our Wellington locations.
- Free Courier pickup. We use NZ Couriers, they will come to your address and pick up the phone. All you need to do is package it securely and write down the courier reference we supply.
- You can also courier the phone to us using your own courier options to one of our Wellington locations.
If your phone is dead or does not function properly, we still want it if it’s in good condition without scratches and dents.